Fields marked with * are required.
9:00 am - 12:00pm/12:30pm - 4:30pm
- No sick children, ailing with colds, flues or infections are accepted into the playroom. A 'well child check' is completed daily by the staff and the Playroom Supervisor will make any wellness decisions.
- Parents/Guardians must remain at the Club when using the Playroom. Failure to do so will mean that your family will not be permitted to use the Playroom in the future. Parents are requested to watch notice boards at bottom of lifts for messages from Playroom staff regarding children in their care. Parents are also requested to provide (to Playroom staff) a cell phone number, if available, at sign in desk.
- Staff/Child ratio is based on appropriate guidelines for a playroom facility. The Club reserves the right to charge an additional fee (to be determined on an individual basis) if a child requires extra supervision for medical or other reasons.
- Parents will be asked to pick up any child who is uncomfortable in the Playroom, at the Playroom Supervisor's discretion.
- Only the parent/guardian or prearranged caregiver may sign the child in or out of the Playroom. Direct communication regarding any changes to the designated sign-in/sign-out parent or guardian is required.
- Due to allergy concerns, personal food items are not permitted in the Playroom.
- The Playroom is a peanut free zone.
- Parents/guardians who fail to pick up their children by 4:30 p.m. will pay additional penalty fee of $1 for every minute, $60/hour.
- Advise the Playroom staff of any medical condition or allergies a child may have. Playroom staff do not administer over the counter medications to children. Prescription medication must be provided in its original, clear container with doctor's instructions and date.
- Dress and undress their child and place clothing and boots in cubbies and/or hooks.
- Supply a complete change of clothing, for toddlers and infants, along with blankets and personal necessities daily.
- Label all the child's belongings; bottles, diaper bags, blankets, snowsuits, boots etc.
- Provide labeled bottles for all infants, "nursing babies included". No glass bottles please!
- Follow the sign-in/sign-out playroom policy and provide playroom staff with direct communication regarding any changes to the designated sign-in/sign-out parent or guardian.
- Make sure the Playroom staff is aware of your child’s attendance. No "drop offs" please.
- Pick up child by 4:30 p.m.
- Watch notice boards at bottom of lifts for messages from Playroom staff regarding children in their care and to provide a cell phone number, if available, to Playroom staff at sign in desk.